Friday 3 March 2017

Friday Minion Returns

Happy Friday, Paint-Flingers! Friday Minion Phil is back, and raring to go. Fist off, my thanks to Sylvain for looking after y'all, and for his fascinating French Friday fact about the origin of mignon.

This is definitely not why Sylvain was covering for me last week:


It's looking like a quiet week, I see just three entries lines up so far. Which is not entirely bad thing, as that would release me back to my theme round entry. So we have a Star Wars rarity from Sander, 15mm SYW from Ken and Grahame is finishing off another army, funnily enough enough.

Onwards and upwards, eh?


3 comments:

  1. "Grahame is finishing off another army" - I can feel myself being nudged back into 7th place already ;)

    Have a good Friday Phil :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your day Phil. Don't strain yourself, eh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just shows what a Wargames butterfly I have been over the years. GrahameH

    ReplyDelete